Reservations are made on a first come, first serve basis.
Reservations are preferred and the earlier notice given, the more flexible our riding schedule is to fit your riding time needs.
• A credit card number is taken in order to hold a reservation.
• We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Failure to cancel a reservation without 24 hours notice will result in the full amount of the reservation due (and will be charged to the given credit
• Regarding weather, we cowboy up and ride in all types, except
thunder and lightning storms. In the winter we are unable to ride
during large snows or when large amounts of snow still cover the
ground. If your ride happens to get cancelled due to weather,
then NOTHING gets charged to your card.
• Riders are expected to check in 30 minutes prior to their
• All riders must wear long pants and closed-toed shoes (no
• Riders must be 4’ tall if riding a trail ride (any height is okay for
arena rides). We do not allow double riding of any kind.
• If riding unguided, you must be a level 3 rider (can ride any horse
under any condition) and at least 18 years of age. Also, you will be
held responsible for any damage done to the tack or horse.